Certification of study documents
Before being apostilled or legalized by a consular office, your documents must be endorsed by the competent authorities in Romania.
We offer complete services of:
Certification of UNIVERSITY study documents at the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas (CNRED) of the Ministry of Education of Romania.
Based on a power-of-attorney we can represent you at the School Inspectorate (Board of Education) for the certification of the pre-university study documents (high school, middle school, primary school).
In addition, we can help you with obtaining various documents, certificates, etc. required in the process of certification/ apostille/ consular legalization:
- Obtaining of Authenticity Certificate from the issuing educational institutions (for the high school diploma, for the Bachelor Degree, etc.)
- Obtaining Diplomas or Duplicates of the study documents (Bachelor Degree, Baccalaureate Diploma, Post-Secondary School Leaving Certificate, etc.) if they have not been issued or they have been lost.
- Obtaining Transcripts or Diploma Supplements (annexes to the Diplomas) if they have not been issued or they have been lost.
- Obtaining Curriculum/Syllabus from the higher education institutions graduated.
- Certification of pre-university study documents at the competent School Inspectorate (County Board of Education)
- Certification of university study documents at the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas (CNRED) of the Ministry of Education of Romania
- Apostille or Consular legalization of the study documents in original
- Translation of study documents in the desired language, followed by the notary legalization of the translation
- Apostille or Consular legalization of the study documents’ translations
- in case of Consular legalization, after affixing the seal of the Chamber of Notaries Public, performance of the procedures required at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and at the Consular Office of the country of destination
In order to get for FREE information regarding the procedures, an estimate of time and price quotation, please contact us at +40.732.544.562 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org