Italy certificate of equivalence
ITALY CERTIFICATE OF EQUIVALENCE (DICHIARAZIONE DI VALORE):
The Certificate of Equivalence is issued by the Consular office of the Embassy of ITALY only for final study documents in order to continue studies in Italian educational institutions, for admission to undergraduate and post-graduate courses in Italy and for initiating in Italy the proceedings of equivalence of the diplomas obtained in Romania.
We can assist you with the preparation of all the documents necessary to obtain this Certificate of Equivalence from the Consulate of Italy.
- Study document (diploma, certificate) in original. Study documents shall be accompanied by the transcript of grades for the secondary education and for the high school education and by the diploma supplement for the university education.
- Authenticity certificate from the pre-university or university institution that have issued the study document
- Study documents (Diplomas) and transcripts for the secondary education, vocational education and high school education, which will be endorsed by the territorial School Inspectorate and apostilled (Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) and by the competent Prefect’s institution, depending on the place of issuance of diplomas or on the domicile in Romania.
- Certified true copies of the original study documents – diploma, transcripts, respectively diploma supplement – performed by a Romanian notary public and then apostilled (Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) by the competent Chamber of Notaries Public.
- Certified translations in Italian language of the original study documents – diploma, transcript, respectively diploma dupplement – performed by an authorized translator, then legalized by a Romanian notary public and then apostilled (Hague Convention of 5 october 1961) by the competent Chamber of Notaries Public.
- Copy of the holder’s identity document, which must be valid.
- In case of changes of first name or family name, copies of the civil status documents shall be submitted (birth, marriage, divorce) from which it results the change of the first name or of the family name
We can deal with obtaining all the documents required, including submitting the file to the Consulate of Italy for the delivery of the Certificate of Equivalence.
The procedures and the time required may vary from case to case. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs, including an estimate of time and price quotation.